Our Packs Are Full of Functionality
Change to any colour
Consistent Stroke Width
Scale to any size (Vector)
Live & Outlined Strokes
Products of The Week
Shop All Products
Do you need more information about the unique vector line icons at Made x Made? Please find some more information below.
Made x Made is an icon marketplace, selling premium and unique vector line icons to customers from across the globe. We have 1,000s of icons from 100s of topics and popular collections, ready for download. We are the home for consistently drawn and executed icons that all contain the same style and design aesthetic. We create icons in multiple file formats for ease and versatility, from PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, PNG and EPS.
Our icons are available in individual collections / packs and also in bundles. This way our customers have the choice of specific themes and topics or larger collections with multiple popular collections/packs. Our smallest packs contain 30 icons and our largest pack ‘Line Icons – The 4x Mega Bundles’ contains over 1,000 unique icons from 100 popular collections. Most of our packs contain 100 icons, which our customers find to be a great starting point.
As iconographers we know a thing or two about what makes great icons! Our icons are packed with features and important elements such as flexibility and usability. Here are 3 top usability features:
1) Change Colour: Our icons can be changed to any colour, therefor making them perfect for matching to your brand or style.
2) Adjustable Stroke: Our icons contain both ‘live’ and ‘outlined’ files. The ‘live’ files make it easy to adjust stroke weights from thin to thick so that you can find the perfect fit. The ‘outlined’ versions are great if you do not need to edit the icons any further. They contain fixed ‘solid’ strokes, meaning they can’t accidentally be changed. This option is great for non-designers.
3) Vector Icons with Adjustable Sizing: All our icons have vector files (EPS, SVG), this means you can resize and scale our icons to the size that you wish with no pixelation or graininess. This makes our icons great for print design (signage, posters, flyers, clothing, promotional material, marketing material, stationery, packaging etc) and digital design (apps, websites, e-books etc).
Icons can be so important for you and your business. Here are our 4 reasons why icons can assist you.
1) Icons are universal! Unlike language which may be broken up into many dialogues, icons are universal and easily understood across the globe, making communication accessible.
2) Icons aid engagement. Documents, reports, presentations and files can be enhanced with icons to create engagement and interest on what would usually be monotone or lack engagement.
3) Icons are versatile. Icons can be used everywhere! Signage, posters, flyers, clothing, promotional material, marketing material, stationery, packaging, apps, websites, e-books, books, reports, presentations. The possibilities for icon use are endless!
4) Icons quickly convey messages: Attempting to explain an idea in words can be hard, especially for different demographics. Icons are a great way to convey messages quickly and efficiently. From the days weather, an occupation, a gender, an event, a food group or dietary symbol, a care instruction, navigational keys or transport links, all can be easily conveyed with icons.
Would you like a test tester of Made By Made? No problem! We have several free icon packs that can be downloaded, please visit our ‘Freebies’ page.
We would love you to follow our journey! You can find us on:
– Instagram: @made.x.made
– Facebook: @madexmadeicons
– Pinterest: madexmade
– Behance: madexmade